Amanjaya Specialist Centre Hospital Job Vacancies May 2014
Amanjaya Specialist Centre Hospital will be opening soon in Bandar Laguna Merbok, Sungai Petani, Kedah. All Malaysian who have qualifications, talented, enthusiastic and hardworking are inviting to apply below vacant positions May 2014 :
A. Consultant Specialist
B. Medical Officer
This position will be based at A & E Department.
Degree/Masters in Physiotherapy.
Minimum 5 years relevant working experience.
Possess leadership skills, matured personality and pro-active.
- Degree in Pharmacy and registered with the Malaysian Pharmacy Board.
- Exposure to hospital environment is preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively.
E. Staff Nurses
- Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board with valid APC.
- Post basic qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in hospital environment.
F. H.R. Manager
- Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 3 years managerial experience.
- Well versed with all Malaysian employment laws and regulations.
G. Marketing Executive
- Degree in Marketing or its equivalent.
- Good inter-personal skills and able to travel.
- Able to work independently.
H. Account Officer
- Diploma in Accounting or its equivalent.
- Able to handle full sets of accounts.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in related field.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
Application Procedures :
Interested applicants are required to send in a detailed resume (including your current and expected salary) to the following address:
Human Resource Department,
Amanjaya Specialist Centre,
No.1, Lorong BLM 1/10, Bandar Laguna Merbok,
08000 Sungai Petani Kedah.
Tel: 04-4423888 Email: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.