Fresenius Medical Care (M) Sdn Bhd has been established in Malaysia for more than 10 years. We are now expanding our presence into the provision of services for patients with chronic kidney failure,
as well as into production of dialysis products such as haemodialysis machine, dialyzer and related disposable products.
We are proud of the people who work with us as they care for the individuals we support. People are our greatest asset and we take great care to employ people with the expertise and passion to make a positive impact on the patients and other stakeholders.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for self-motivated and dedicated people who are interested to seek challenging and rewarding careers in our Malaysian team as:
Clinical Resource Nurse
(Location: Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah & Sarawak)
– Provide continuous education, training and clinical support to clients in public and private hospitals including clinics within Fresenius Medical Care
– Proactively involve in all Home Therapies business and marketing related activities as required and identify new or potential business opportunities
– Responsible for establishing and maintaining a good clientele relationship at all times
– Actively participate in the implementation, evaluation and maintenance of clinical procedures and improvement programs in line with the Fresenius Medical Care standard operating procedures.
– Minimum Diploma in Nursing. Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board
– Minimum 3 years’ working experience. Experience in Nephrology nursing – Haemodialysis and/or Peritoneal Dialysis will be an added advantage
– Good communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia & English, both oral & written
– Good presentation skills
– Must possess own transport and willing to travel outstation as required
– Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Renal Pharmaceutical (Location: Petaling Jaya)
Haemodialysis (Location: Petaling Jaya)
Home Therapies (Location: Perlis/Kedah/Penang/Perak/Melaka/ Negeri Sembilan/Johor)
– Promote and sell medical equipment, consumable products and pharmaceutical products to government, private and NGO sectors
– Responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining a good business relationship with clientele at all times
– Participate in marketing activities organized by the Company.
– Bachelor’s Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Medical Science, Nursing, Pharmacy, Pharmacology or equivalent
– At least 1 – 2 years’ working experience in a related field
– Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, interpersonal and communication skills
– Must possess own transport and be able travel outstation.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed CV stating current and expected salaries together with preferred base for location before 30 November 2013 to:
The Human Resource Department
Fresenius Medical Care Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Second Floor, Axis Technology Centre, Lot 13, Jalan 51A/225
46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Or e-mail to: email@example.com[/hidepost]
Please be info[hidepost]rmed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.