Jawatan Kosong Sapura Kencana Petroleum Julai 2013
With a highly skilled, experienced, multi-national 9,000 strong workforce to support and realise global Oil & Gas aspirations, you too can be part of our dynamic and vibrant global team. Due to our planned and rapid expansion programme, we have career opportunities in the Hook-Up & Commissioning Division. If you have the required qualification and experience and have the ambition to grow, develop and succeed, we would like to hear from you.
- Minimum B.Sc / B.E (Si) in Engineering and more than ten (10) years of experience in fabrication or commissioning of offshore oil and gas facilities in the areas of Fabrication / Construction Engineering preferably in Mechanical.
- He / She should have the ability to organise and direct all activities pertaining to the QA/QC works so as to meet the schedule, quality and safety requirements of the project and must be well versed in codes, standard practices and classification rules and regulation.
- Must have passed the IRCA Registered Course as Lead Assessor for Quality Management System accordance with ISO;2000.
- Minimum a degree holder in Engineering with a minimum of six (6) years overall working experience in engineering and construction of onshore / offshore oil and gas facilities and / or petrochemical plants.
- Must have at least three (3) years hands-on engineering / fabrication QC experience.
- Must possess a strong background in welding and NDT.
- Knowledgeable in AWS/ASME/ANSI Codes and other industry codes and standards including oil company engineering specifications and basic practices.
- Minimum degree holder in Engineering with minimum of six (6) years working experience in project planning of construction for onshore / offshore oil and gas facilities.
- Must be familiar and know how to operate the Primavera System version 6, for planning and scheduling.
- He / she should be able to understand the sequence of offshore platform fabrication and ensure that the manpower loading is sufficient at all levels within the fabrication period, coordinate various discipline as well as produce progress reports and all other planning documents and reports.