Grow your Careers with SUNWAY MEDICAL CENTRE’s FERTILITY CENTRE right now !
Positions available as this June 2014 as below :
1 . CHIEF EMBRYOLOGIST
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology / Biomedicine.
- Master’s degree, Ph.D or MD. in Reproductive Science or Clinical Science related fields would be added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in an IVF laboratory. Experience in supervising IVF lab for at least 2 years is ideal. Ability to train and teach junior staff is preferred.
- Knowledge and skills in performing clinical embryology and andrology procedures, ideally with experience in embryo biopsy.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience working with tissue cultures.
- Friendly, positive with excellent communication skills and attentive to details.
- Conduct full spectrum of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) procedures including retrieving eggs, assisting with lntra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection, lntra-Uterine Insemination, embryo evaluation and transfer, cryogenics, semen preparation and running tests on eggs.
- Assess patient’s medical and reproductive history, recommending procedure most likely to provide optimal results.
- Work with consultants to assist patients with reproductive health issues, and possess excellent communication skills and sympathetic behavior.
- Should train and educate junior staff and continue to upgrade knowledge and skills for self and staff.
- Meticulous, detail oriented and willing to partake in rotating after-hours work.
- Conduct clinical research, keep abreast, evaluate and report on viability of new technologies and latest development in practice.
- Responsible for maintaining detailed records and updates on the latest developments and changes in law.
- Responsible for ensuring that all of the clinical activities carried out in the laboratory comply with all the necessary ethical, statutory, quality and regulatory requirements.
- Other general administrative tasks related to the upkeep and running of the centre.
2. SCIENCE OFFICER
- Bachelor Degree in Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in healthcare and fertility related fields.
- Assist consultants and embryologist and perform overall operations of lab.
- Coordinate works between different stages of ART.
- Develop and implement appropriate work policies and procedures that meet regulatory and best standard practice.
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal skill, high level of motivation, disciplined and high degree of integrity.
3. MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGIST
- Possess a Degree/ Diploma in Health Science.
- Self motivated, good team player and result orientated.
- To be trained in andrology and embryology procedures.
4. STAFF NURSE COORDINATOR (PREFERABLY WITH REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE EXPERIENCE)
- Possess a Diploma/ Degree in Nursing and a Post Basic Certificate in Midwifery.
- At least 2 years working experience in O&G.
- Work closely with other medical professionals and assist Doctors in procedures and consultation.
We offer competitive remuneration package, contractual bonus, learning and career development opportunities, good medical and dental benefits to qualified candidates.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application with a detailed resume stating personal particulars, current and expected salary together with relevant certificates to:
The Human Capital Department
Sunway Medical Centre Sdn Bhd
No 5, Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Petaling Jaya , Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax : 03 – 7491 1268