Sunway College Johor Bahru has established itself as the premier college in the Southern Region of Malaysia. The College offers a wide range of programmes ranging from Pre-University, Business, IT, Hotel Management, Accounting to English Language.
In line with the rapid growth and expansion plan of Sunway College Johor Bahru, we seek to recruit suitably qualified, dynamic and self-driven candidates who can effectively contribute to the advancement of our tradition of excellence. Candidates are invited to join us as:
Head – Hospitality and Information Technology Programmes
(cum Coordinator for Hospitality programmes)
– The incumbent will be responsible for academic planning and management of the Hospitality programmes which include coordinating student enrolment and affairs, student industrial placement and training, teaching staff recruitment and programme enhancement. This position will also oversee matters relating to the IT programme of the College.
– Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or professional qualification in the field of Hospitality. Preference will be given to Masters’ holders.
– Industrial experience in a related field will be an added advantage.
– Self-driven and result-oriented person with strong commitment towards academic excellence.
– Possess strong leadership; interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Executive / Officer – Information Technology
– The incumbent will be responsible for the maintenance of all IT facilities in the College and also perform administrative functions for the department.
– Possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/ Higher/Graduate Diploma in related field.
– Preferably 1 year of related working experience.
– Sound knowledge and skilful in installation, configuration, troubleshooting, support and maintenance of network, hardware and software.
– A self-starter with qualities of a team player and yet able to work independently.
– Possess high sense of responsibility and integrity.
– Knowledge of web designing would be an advantage. Detail Job