Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur is one of the largest regional development of its kind located in the Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur, boasting an impressive array of retailing, hospitality and leisure activities. We are seeking those with specific skills, vibrant and matured to join us in pursuing their career advancement in the following positions:
GENERAL MANAGER, COMPLEX
– To set the direction and establish strategic plans for continual improvement
– To ensure compliance with operational management policies, financial procedures/regulations and any other legislation related to complex administration
– To plan and submit annual budgets for approval and to ensure efficient budgetary control.
– Ensuring the safety measures and cleanliness of the complex is maintain at all times.
– Enhancing and managing good rapport with tenants, business associates, contractors & sub-contractors.
– Must be tertiary qualified
– At least 10 years of relevant Management experience in Operational Management.
– Strong analytical skill with excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
– Must possess leadership qualities with ability to motivate and
sustain high level of team work among team members
– Strong strategic, conceptual and networking skills
– Initiative driven and result oriented.
– Maintain electrical control systems and/or components according
to the required specifications, focusing on safety, reliability
quality and sustainability.
– Perform engineering duties in planning and designing tool, engines, machines and other mechanically functioning equipment.
– Oversee installation operation, maintenance and repair of all equipment/facilities to fulfill the required standard.
– Proposed changes based on needs and necessity, to review development progress from time to time and in accordance to engineering standards / practices.
– Must possess a Degree in Engineering
– A member of the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).
– At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required
– Results driven and strong capability to set high performance standards and meet objectives.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills with all level of staff.
Human Resources Department
MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES
– Manage the recruitment & selection process
– Develop and implement effective training & development
– Manage induction programme for new employees
– Ability to conduct conclusive TNA for training & development
– Develop, coordinate and administer the monthly training calendar.
– Perform other ad hoc functions as and when needed.
– Bachelor Degree in any fields with a minimum 3 year(s) exposure as a HR Generalist / Practitioner.
– Hands-on experience in recruitment process and ability to
conduct training for staff of organization
– Familiar with the contemporary HR practices process
– Able to work independently, assertive, proactive and self-driven with strong organizational analytical skills. Detail Job