EVERTS-The Balloon Company
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Everts (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., part of the Amscan Group, the world’s leading party ware Group for the past 60 years, is at present actively expanding its market dominance globally and in particular in Asian and European markets. As a result, we seek to attract a dynamic, competent and ambitious person for this position to realise the company’s financial & strategic goals. Good career advancement awaits the right candidate.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating and reporting of all financial and cost accounting activities of its business unit in Melaka.
- You will be expected to work independently on monthly financial reporting, annual statutory reporting, tax planning, business planning (budgeting), cash flow planning, treasury management & management accounting techniques towards the achievement of sound financial performance for the company.
- You will be required to contribute in the area of financial and costing post mortem analysis, manufacturing variances and efficiency analysis, product standard costing, pricing exercises and cost saving initiatives of the business unit.
- You will be required to supervise the finance / HR / administration teams and work closely with teams from other departments.
- You will be expected to oversee the company IT functions and related projects.
- The ideal candidate should possess an accounting degree / passed finalist of a professional accounting body recognised by MIA.
- The successful candidate should preferably be at least in their mid 30s with a minimum of 10 years of working experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment and preferably a MIA member.
- We look for someone who seeks continuous improvement; is results-driven; has good interpersonal skills, innovative, with sound analytical skill and who is able to work independently. Personal integrity is a pre-requisite.
- Computer literate (spread sheet and presentation software) individual who is fluent in both verbal and written English is an essential. Prior system implementation & working experience in any ERP system being a distinct advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Melaka.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably executives / managers specializing in Finance – General / Cost accounting or equivalent.
An attractive remuneration package that is commensurate with our requirements will be offered to successful candidates. Interested applicants are invited to apply on-line with current photograph, a minimum of two references and expected salary by latest 10-Apr-2013.
EVERTS (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. (162791-P)
No 103-107, Jalan Usaha 6, Kawasan MIEL, Phase II,
Ayer Keroh Industrial Estate, 75450 Melaka.
Email: Please Login or Register to apply this job online.
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.