Jawatan Kosong Berjaya Air Sdn Bhd Januari 2014
A flight experience that caters to your every needs and demands. Effortless luxury from the convenience of a hassle-free airport, to the privacy of your exclusively crafted single seat on our stylish, new and comfortable aircrafts.
A lifestyle for the fast-paced and
driven, envied and admirable. The best choice you will ever make, as you enjoy your time, and we take care of the rest.
We are individuals who are dedicated to give only the very best to our guests, because it is the only way we know. Now searching for highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals to join our elite team.
– Under 60 years of age at date of joining
– Valid Airline Transport Pilot’s License
– Valid Class 1 Medical
– English Language Proficiency level 4 or higher.
– Minimum 5,000 Total Airline Transport Hours.
– Minimum 2,500 hours on multi-engine aircraft above 5,700kgs.
– Minimum 1,500 total PIC hours.
– Preference will be given to candidates with previous jet experience.
Please email your resume and accompanying documents to: Please Login or Register to apply this job online.
Ground and Air Hostess
(Walk in Interview)
– Malaysian based in Kuala Lumpur.
– At least 154cm, with a proportionate weight.
– Between 18 to 25 years old, up to 32 years old for experienced candidates.
– Physically fit, in good health, with no visible tattoos.
– Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia, additional command of language is a bonus.
– Extrovert, friendly and outgoing with a lively personality.
– Experienced and comfortable in dealing with the public and WIPs.
– Adaptable, intuitive and ready to meet the challenges of demanding situations.
– Hardworking, flexible, and willing to operate on shifts.
– Minimum education qualification applies.
Please dress appropriately in office attire, knee length skirt and full makeup Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a final interview on a later date Upon completion of trainings, candidates can look forward to attractive remunerations, packages, group benefits and an excellent career growth Basic salary starts from RM2,000 plus productivity-based allowances
Airport Lounge Manager
(Walk in Interview)
– Extrovert, experienced and comfortable in dealing with the public and VVIPs
– Possesses strong leadership skills and able to manage resources efficiently
– Hardworking, flexible, and willing to operate on a shift roster
– Able to respond effectively to changing and challenging demands
– Customer service oriented and able to deliver service exclusivity
– Experienced in luxury customer service/hospitality industry, preferably with airline working experience
Date : 4 January 2014
Time : 9 -12pm (Registration)
Venue : Dorsett Grand Subang,
Jalan SS 12/1, 47500 Subang Jaya,
Please Bring Along :
– Updated Resume
– Original and photocopy of IC, Passport and education certifications
– 3 Passport-size and full-length photo.
Berjaya Air Sdn Bhd is part of the Berjaya Group of Companies. The Group is a diversified entity engaged in core businesses such as Consumer Marketing, Direct Selling and Retail, Financial Services, Hotels, Resorts, Vacation Timeshare and Recreation Development, Property Investment and Development, Gaming and Lottery Management, Development of Sanitary Landfill, Environmental Services and Clean Technology Investment, Food and Beverage, Investment Holding and others.