International SOS is the world’s leading provider of medical assistance, international healthcare, security services, and outsourced customer care. Our unique expertise enables organizations to manage the health and safety risks facing their international travelers, expatriates, and global workforce. This includes setting up and managing operations on their behalf in remote locations. We also enhance companies’ products by providing expert, outsourced customer care and added value services. Our strength stems from the expertise of our people, our worldwide reach and a commitment to deliver flexible customer focused solutions. We work in partnership with businesses, governments and non-profit organizations, and currently provide key services to 83% of Fortune Global 100 companies.
Occupational Health Nurse (OHN)
Kuala Lumpur Vacancy
- Assist in verification and approval of medical benefits, claims and referrals submitted by employees. Provide support to the Third Party Administrator of Outpatient Clinical plan for local staff.
- Review pre-employment/periodic medical reports received from panel doctor/s and issue fitness certificates.
- Maintain confidential medical records of local and expatriate staff.
- Coordinate the appointment and training of first aid attendants; maintain a training log to ensure certificates are in-date. Issue first aid kits and coordinate replenishment of first aid supplies.
- Providing travel health advice to business travellers, including vaccinations recommended for business travel. Issue personal travel health kits for travellers to remote locations and provide necessary referrals for vaccination up-dates and advice. Maintain immunisations records for business travellers.
- Coordinate the office ergonomics programme, arrange training for local Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessors, review DSE assessments and investigate adverse health effects attributed to the office environment.
- Conduct health promotion programmes and activities to support programmes scheduled by the Malaysia Health Departments, including ad hoc health risk prevention e.g. SARS, Bird Flu, Pandemic Preparedness, Dengue Fever, Japanese B Encephalitis etc.