Petron Malaysia New Jobs Vacancies May 2014 in Port Dickson
Petron Malaysia, part of Petron Corporation is inviting all Malaysian who has qualifications to apply below vacant position in Port Dickson this May 2014
Systems Engineer/ IT Engineer (Based in Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan)
- Support Corporate IT and Refinery IT Systems as well as overall support of application and Process Control System.
- Conduct planning studies for implementation of future refinery information system and Process Control System.
- Administer, control and monitor the system and network of Refinery Computing and Process Control System infrastructure.
- Sustain and maintain high availability of applications, tools and systems.
- Coordinate and assist Corporate IT on resolving end user computing issue and needs.
- Manage plant computing improvements namely Web Page Composer (WPC) migration, future TDC 2000 replacement, other initiatives such as Operator Guidance Tools, Equipment Health Monitoring tools by implementing the projects safely, on schedule and within budget.
- Monitor system operations and works closely with Operations, Maintenance Sections and Honeywell personnel to ensure sustained smooth system operations.
- Liaise with vendor for system or application troubleshooting.
- Degree in Chemical/ Computer/ Control/ Electrical Engineering. Master degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in refinery operations including Information Technology and process computer control.
- Good knowledge of the latest information technology.
Process Technician (Based in Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan)
- Monitors and controls Processing Unit Facilities such as Crude Feed, Crude Distillation, crude light-ends, gas compression. hydrofining, reforming and support facilities under the supervision of console operator and deputy shift superintendent.
- Monitors and controls the operations of Crude feed pumps, Crude Pre-Heat Trains heat exchangers, Crude Pre-fractionation, Pipestill Furnaces, Atmospheric Pipestill, LDO Stripwper, HDO Stripper, separators.
- Chemical injection facilities, stop systems, associated pumps, analyzers, controls and alarms management.
- Monitors and controls the operations of gas compressors, drivers, heat exchangers, vessels and drums, Crude Gas Absorber Tower, associated pumps and controls.
- Monitors and controls the operation of Naphtha Splitter tower, De-ethaniser/ De-butaniser towers, HVN surge drums, LPG treating facilities (MEA/ Caustic systems), unit odorant injection facilities, heat exchangers, separators, associated pumps and controls.
- Monitors and controls the operation of Powerformer section, including the powerformer light-end facilities, recycle gas compressors; drivers, chemical injection facilities, furnaces, heat exchangers, separators, treat gas facilities, treat gas LPG absorber tower, associated pumps and controls.
- Monitors and controls levels, pressures, temperatures, flows via the local panel board (TDC) for Crude Gas Compressors, Powerformer Recycle Gas Compressor, powerformer analysers, within the approved procedures and approved allowable operating limit guidelines.
- Works with Refinery Coordination/ Technical groups to ensure maximum efforts and controls on optimum plant operations, product yields, product qualities, energy conservation, flaring and oil loss minimization.
- Monitors, controls and coordinates with Offsite technician in areas concerning product rundowns, product blending, making correction to products in storage tanks and spheres. Monitors, controls and coordinates with Offsite technician and utility personnel on steady supply of feedstock and timely switching over of new feed tanks. Ensure steady and constant Utility supplies (ex: steam, instrument air, etc)
- SPM or equivalent certificate/ Diploma holder highly preferable
- Good Basic understanding of Safety, health and environmental issues associated with Plant operations
- Ability to work safely at all time and to adhere strictly to all approved operating procedures.
We are looking for professionals who share our values and you are encouraged to be part of our pool of talents by emailing your updated resume, transcript of records, 2 x 2 sized photograph not later than 10 May 2014 to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.