KVC (www.kvc.com.my) is in the business of distributing industrial supplies to nearly all major industries. We are the leading industrial supplier in Malaysia, with more than RM800 million revenue and principally involved in the distribution of industrial supplies to all major industries. Since 2004, we have also extended our reach to Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand. KVC is a subsidiary company of SONEPAR (www.sonepar.com), a France-based leading electrical equipment distributor in the world with more than €16 billion revenue.
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM 2015
The purpose of the program is to systematically plan and develop future managers in Business, Marketing and Operations.
Candidates must have:
– Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study from a recognised tertiary institute
– Overall working experience 2 – 6 years.
– Good command of English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
– Willing to be posted to anywhere in Malaysia or South-East Asia.
The duration of training is two (2) years. However, the Trainee will be appraised for suitability as Manager or otherwise at the end of six
(6) months’ training. If the Trainee fails the appraisal at the end of 6 months’ training, employment with the Company shall be ended.
Over the two (2) years training period, Trainee is expected to:
– Be streamed upfront into Business, Marketing and Operations units to gain a good understanding of the company’s diverse business.
– Be assigned a Mentor each, who is not the direct-report Manager from the Host Unit, from the program start.
– Sign-off for possible outstation posting. Those that fail to honour this commitment shall be disqualified.
– Actively participate in company-organised events, being proactive and taking charge
– Inculcate the company’s Values and Culture in one’s work behaviour.
At program end, successful Trainee shall be given a managerial position at the Host Unit or elsewhere. Unsuccessful Trainees (“good but not ready to be Manager”) shall exit the program and be offered opportunity to continue in-situ. Positions, manager or otherwise, are not guaranteed at program end. They will be offered based on merit.
Email or send us your detailed resume and share with us why you think you can make a difference in KVC Industrial Supplies Sdn Bhd. Please include a current passport-sized photograph as well as current and expected salary.
The Senior Talent Manager
KVC INDUSTRIAL SUPPLIES SDN BHD
Wisma KVC, Lot 3 Jalan P10/12, Kawasan Perusahaan Bangi, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
Email : email@example.com