We are one of the dominant oil palm plantation companies, listed on the Bursa Malaysia, highly respected in the industry with a successful history. In line with our expansion plans, we invite suitably qualified candidates who are energetic, aggresive and positive to apply for the following positions:
GENERAL MANAGER – FINANCE
– Budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Credit Control, Margin Analysis, Costing & Profitability Analysis and Management Reporting.
– Preparation and submission of applications to Financial Institutions for funding requirements and timely follow up for necessary sanctions, documentations and disbursements.
– Corporate Finance and M&A.
B. Banking and Working Capital
– Preparation and appraisal of working capital proposal.
– Treasury Management
– Liaisoning with Senior Officials of Banks, Financial Institutions and Finance Companies.
C. Accounts & Audit
– Finalization of accounts and statutory reporting accounting.
– Attending to statutory auditors, internal auditors.
– Tax and tax planning.
– Accounting standards and their implementation.
– Qualified CA/ACCA/CPA/ICAEW with 10-15 years of total relevant working experience.
– 5-7 years in the position of GM in a mid sized/large Company in Finance & Accounting function, preferably from a plantation-based company.
– Candidate must be fully conversant with Fund Raising and Fund Management.
– Candidate must be fully conversant with Budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Credit Control, Margin Analysis, Costing & Profitability Analysis and Management Reporting.
– Candidate must be very well versed in dealing with Banks/Financial Institutions and treasury Management.
– Degree/Diploma in the field of plantation management, agricultural science or related disciplines;
– More than 5 years of working experience in estates and with past 2 years holding managerial position;
– Good knowledge of daily plantation operations;
– Self-motivated, independent and able to work under fast paced environment and under pressure;
– Confident, energetic, enthusiastic and committed to achieve goals;
– Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and analytical skills;
– Willing to be transfered within Malaysia;
– Preferably above 35 years old. Detail Job