Jawatan Kekosongan CHEMIST Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB)
Maklumat Lanjut Kekosongan Jawatan di TNB
Powering the nation for over a decade, Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) is the largest electricity utility company in Malaysia with estimated RM87 billion worth of assets. Committed to providing service excellence, our Company is listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia and employs approximately 33,500 staff to serve a customer base of over 8.3 million in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah & Labuan. Today, TNB continues to lead the effort in fostering economic growth & social development in the country.
To ensure the TNB’s continued service excellence and to support its strategic vision, TNB continuously scouts for new talents and proud to invite talented and qualified individuals to join TNB to fill up the following Chemist position in Gelugor Power Station, Generation Division.
The successful incumbent will:
Reports to Senior Chemist.
Responsible for managing the Chemical Services Section (Comprising the Chemical Services Laboratory, Water Treatment Plant and Chemical-related auxiliary plants) such as:
- Ensure all laboratory staff are competent to handle the equipment, monitoring, testing and analysing process
- Ensure chemicals are adequately labelled and stored and meet the stock requirement
- Ensure laboratory equipment or instruments are in working order and properly calibrated
- Ensure plant defect is rectified
- Assist in investigation of chemical-related problems in the station such as boiler tube leaks, water losses, oil spillage and the others. Detail Job