MANAGER (STRATEGY & ANALYSIS), GRADE E5
Unit : Strategy & Analysis
Station : Menara Sarawak Energy
Department : Planning & Strategy
Location : Kuching
Reference Code : 50163890
1. This position is an important member of SEB’s Planning & Strategy Division.
2. The responsibilities of the Manager, Strategy & Analysis are to:
– provide a centralized resource for financial analysis in the business (group and projects financial analysis and modelling and scenario analysis);
– perform group and projects valuation and analysis of business development opportunities;
– coordinate the capital allocation process;
– ensure the consistency & quality of financial analysis in SEB; and
– Undertake special projects as required.
1. Degree in Finance, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification;
2. Minimum 10-15 years experience in auditing or financial / management consultancy environment with working knowledge in financial modelling, and project or business valuation.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
1. A critical success factor of this position will be excellent technical skills in financial analysis; strong influencing and interpersonal skills; and the ability to work with a wide range of people across the business;
2. Competent to manage complex projects analysis with minimal supervision;
3. Very strong written and oral communication skills;
4. Strong leadership skills with the ability to think strategically and a demonstrated commitment to value based decision making;
5. Strong management capability including the ability to plan and schedule resources; manage and motivate a team;
6. A collaborative approach with the ability to build effective partnerships within own team and across the organisation and ability to operate within a cross functional team environment;
7. Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to work to deadlines, prioritise and run with multiple projects at any one time;
8. Strong business acumen & commercial background;
9. Problem solving and analytical skills;
10. A track record in delivering outcomes.
Search Results for "e recruitment sarawak energy"
MANAGER (STRATEGY & ANALYSIS), GRADE E5
Swinburne Sarawak, the only international branch campus of Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia offers its staff members an attractive remuneration package, including an education benefit to eligible staff members. The Sarawak Campus seeks suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
ENGINEERING, ICT, and SCIENCE
a) Senior Lecturer/Lecturer (PhD) – Electrical Power Engineering
b) Senior Lecturer – Telecommunication and Network Engineering
c) Lecturer (PhD) – Chemical Engineering
Applications are invited for academic positions at Senior Lecturer/Lecture level to take up teaching and research roles in Electrical Power Engineering, Telecommunication and Network Engineering or Chemical Engineering. A PhD with prior teaching experience and a proven track record of research outputs are essential for the Senior Lecturer position.
Senior Lecturer/Lecturer (PhD)
a) Accounting and Finance
b) Human Resource Management
c) Management/International Business
Applications are invited for academic positions at Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer level to take up teaching and research roles in Accounting and Finance, Human Resource Management or Management/International Business disciplines. Candidates will need to demonstrate outstanding skills, knowledge and expertise in teaching undergraduate,
post-graduate and post-experience levels and research publication records in high-impact peer-reviewed academic journals.
Work at Swinburne Sarawak Campus 2014
Swinburne Sarawak, the only international branch campus of Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia offers its staff members an attractive remuneration package, including an education benefit to eligible staff members.
The Sarawak Campus seeks suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
ENGINEERING, ICT, and SCIENCE
a) Associate Professor – Civil Engineering
b) Senior Lecturer – Telecommunication and Network Engineering
c) Lecturer (PhD) – Chemical Engineering
d) Lecturer (PhD / Master) – Computing / Multimedia.
Applications are invited for academic positions at Associate Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer levels to take up teaching and research roles in Civil Engineering, Telecommunication and Network Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Computing / Multimedia. Candidate with a Professional Engineer status (Peng., Ceng. or CPEng.) is desirable and is an added advantage.
For Civil Engineering, teaching and research experience in Road/Traffic/Environmental is highly desirable.
For Telecommunication and Network Engineering, teaching and research experience in Wireless Communication, Communication Information Theory, Electronics and Telecommunication Systems, Wireless Sensor Network and Digital Electronic Design is highly desirable.
For Chemical Engineering, teaching and research experience in Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Process Heat Transfer, Transport Phenomena or Fluid and Particle Processes is highly desirable.
For Computing / Multimedia, teaching experience in advanced programming skills in C#, C++, and Java; and experience in Objective C would be an advantage. Candidate with research experience in Cloud Computing, specifically in knowledge management, green computing, and database implementation will also be considered.
LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION
Lecturer (Master) – English language (4 vacancies)
Successful applicants will be expected to prepare and deliver lectures, tutorials and workshops on English language and communication skills. A contribution to the Faculty’s program development, research, seminar series and any other assignments and services specified by the Faculty is also expected.
Two (2) vacancies are available in January 2014, while another two (2) are expected to be filled in July 2014.
HOW TO APPLY:
– The “How to Apply” section in our website indicates the steps you need to follow. Please download the Position Description document from our website for your reference.
– All applications must be submitted on or before 8 January 2014 unless indicated differently for positions as specified on our Careers webpage.
– All applications will be acknowledged and treated with the strictest confidence.
– For any enquiries on the positions advertised, please write to email@example.com
Tel: +60 82 41 5353
Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus
(formerly known as Swinburne University of Technology (Sarawak Campus)) Jalan Simpang Tiga, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Kekosongan Jawatan Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam Negeri Sarawak 2014
Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam Negeri Sarawak mempelawa pemohon warganegara Malaysia yang bermastautin di Sarawak dan berumur tidak kurang dari 18 tahun pada tarikh tutup iklan, yang berkelayakan dan memenuhi syarat-syarat pelantikan bagi mengisi kekosongan jawatan-jawatan dibawah ini:
1. Arkitek, Gred J41 di Majlis Bandaraya Miri (1 kekosongan)
2. Pegawai Penilaian, Gred W41 di Majlis Bandaraya Miri (1 kekosongan)
3. Penolong Akauntan, Gred W27 di Majlis Bandaraya Miri (2 kekosongan)
4. Pembantu Pegawai Latihan Vokasional, Gred J17 di Kem. Pembangunan Sosial (1 kekosongan)
5. Pembantu Syariah, Gred LS17 di Jabatan Kehakiman Syariah (1 kekosongan)
6. Pembantu Perikanan, Gred G17 di Jabatan Pertanian (5 kekosongan)
7. Pembantu Veterinar, Gred G17 di Jabatan Pertanian (8 kekosongan)
Curtin University, Sarawak Dean Vacancy for School of Business
BF PART OF CREATING A BETTER TOMORROW
DEAN, SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Curtin University, Sarawak Malaysia (Curtin Sarawak) is the largest offshore campus of Western Australia’s Curtin University, established in partnership with the Sarawak State Government and located in Miri, Malaysia, a city of over 300,000 people in northeastern Sarawak. The Curtin Sarawak campus currently has about 3,500 students and is going through an expansion phase that is expected to increase capacity to 5,000 students.
Curtin Sarawak invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to provide academic leadership in developing and managing the School of Business teaching and research programmes.
The appointment will be at Associate Professor / Professor level, dependent upon the candidate’s qualifications, teaching, industrial and research experience.
The successful candidate for this position will be reporting to the Deputy Pro Vice-Chancellor, Curtin Sarawak and will have direct supervision of five Heads of Department.
To assist the selection committee with the selection process, applicant must address all the criteria listed below. Each selection criterion must be addressed separately. Applicants are requested to provide evidence of their ability to meet each criterion, using examples of previous experience wherever possible. Detail Job
University College of Technology Sarawak Positions
University College of Technology Sarawak (UCTS) is the culmination of the State of Sarawak’s vision and commitment in establishing a world-class institution of higher learning and research to spearhead the human capital development and innovation activities for the Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy (SCORE). Situated in Sibu, UCTS is committed to facilitating student access to an affordable world-class technical university education that nurtures creative and entrepreneurial leaders through a broad yet specialized education in business, management, science and technology.
UCTS invite aspiring candidates who are driven by excellence to fill up the positions below:-
MANAGER / SENIOR MANAGER (FINANCE) – 1 POSITION
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting or Professional Qualification (MICPA/ACCA/CIMA/CA/PA)
– Minimum 5 years relevant working experience and 2 years of supervisory experience
– Excellent problem solving, decision making, project management, communication and interpersonal skills required
– Must be committed to continuous process improvement and have demonstrated a record achievement in driving improved efficiency and effectiveness
– Strong, impactful presence to ensure effective communication and partnership with Management
– Ability to work independently, anticipate and react to frequently changing business climate
– Ability to work effectively cross-organizationally and cross culturally.
TECHNICIANS / SENIOR TECHNICIANS – 7 POSITIONS
A. School of Engineering and Technology. (for Civil Engineering, Electrical / Electronics Engineering Laboratory)
B. School of Foundation Studies. (for Chemistry and Physics Laboratory)
C. Information Technology Department. ( Computer Systems, IT Infrastructure & Networking )
D. Security & Maintenance Department. (Electrical, Mechanical)
– Candidates must possess a recognised Diploma in relevant Engineering / Technology fields such as Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical, Mechatronics, etc.
– Must be committed, well-organized and meticulous.
– Good communication skills, able to work independently and as part of a team, desire to excel and a positive attitude. Detail Job
CURTIN SARAWAK BE PART OF CREATING A BETTER TOMORROW
DEAN, SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE
Curtin University, Sarawak Malaysia (Curtin Sarawak) is the largest offshore campus of Western Australia’s Curtin University,established in partnership with the Sarawak State Government and located in Miri, Malaysia, a city of over 300,000 people in northeastern Sarawak. The Curtin Sarawak campus currently has about 3,500 students and is going through an expansion phase that is expected to increase capacity to 5,000 students.
Curtin Sarawak invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to provide academic leadership in developing and managing its School of Engineering and Science’s teaching and research programmes.
The appointment will be at Associate Professor/Professor level, depending on the candidate’s qualifications and teaching, industrial and research experience.
The successful candidate will report to the Deputy Pro Vice-Chancellor, Curtin Sarawak and will have direct supervision of six Heads of Department.
To assist the selection committee with the selection process, applicants must address all the criteria listed below. Each selection criterion must be addressed separately. Applicants are requested to provide evidence of their ability to meet each criterion, using examples of previous experience wherever possible.
1. Possession of a relevant doctorate and a record of excellence in teaching and research.
2. Strong leadership and management skills consistent with the duties of a Dean of School, including the management of staff performance.
3. Effectiveness in formal and informal interaction and communication with students, University staff and external stakeholders (the professions, industries and the wider community).
4. Ability to develop a budgetary framework aligned to University strategic planning and operational initiatives, which capitalise on a robust staff profile.
5. Ability to develop the capacity of the School to provide postgraduate courses in Engineering and to respond to market demands for undergraduate courses.
6. Ability to contribute to the overall strategic directions of the University by developing centres of research and a culture of best practice in teaching. Detail Job
Nestle is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with a portfolio of brands that have become iconic and loved consumers favourites over many years. Founded more than 140 years ago in Switzerland we now have subsidiaries in more than 86 countries. Renowned as an innovative organisation with strong values, Nestle retains a distinctive organisational culture.
Nestle Malaysia is the No.1 FMCG Company in Malaysia, with over 6,000 employees, producing over 500 halal products, a head office in Mutiara Damansara Selangor, 8 factories and a National Distribution Centre.
Head of Recruitment (Nestle Malaysia)
Competitive remuneration, plus excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Recruitment, reporting to the Group HR Director, based in Mutiara Damanasara, Selangor. Leading a team of six to ensure that recruitment and talent attraction strategies are aligned to the needs of the business.
You will be responsible for:
– Leading and driving the development and implementation of the recruitment strategy and business plan.
– Leading and managing specialist projects as part of the delivery of the recruitment proposition
– Working with key business leaders to build and improve upon current service standards and focus on continuous improvement.
– The delivery of exceptional resourcing solutions, including bespoke senior executive recruitment through to large volume recruitment programs. Detail Job
APPLICATION ENGINEER VACANCY @ Nalco Industrial Services (M) Sdn Bhd
Essential Expertise for Water, Energy and Air.
Nalco is an Ecolab company with 2013 net sales of $13.3 billion and more than 45,000 employees, Ecolab Inc.
(NYSE: ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that provide and protect clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. Ecolab delivers comprehensive programs and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets in more than 170 countries.
Ecolab is looking for an Application Engineer for our Water & Process Services Division in East
Malaysia. The Application Engineer will primarily be responsible for providing contractual services and
assist customers with problem solving support regarding their products /applications /solutions.
Company will provide adequate training and mentoring related to the job. Ability to learn and pickup
skills is expected.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide on-site field service (routine and troubleshooting servicing) and/or 24-hour over-the-phone or on-site assistance.
– Conduct site surveys, product/application/system audits, direction, training and motivation of support staff and ensure implementation of the Six Service Standards at all client sites.
– Provide technical support to customer on process improvement and optimization.
– Identify and provide value added services to customer.
– Sole account and relationship management for assigned accounts.
– Identify new business opportunities
– Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
– Degree in Chemical/environmental/mechanical engineering or similar discipline
– Exposure to Industrial experience during internship would be an added advantage
– Excellent communications and organization skills – fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin (Local dialect in Fu Chow preferable).
– Able to utilize company 4WD vehicle
– Possess valid driver’s license
– Results oriented
– Team player but can work independently
– Will be based in Bintulu, Sarawak.
– Willing to travel intensively to palm oil mills, other heavy & light industrial area within Sibu, Bintulu & Miri.
Murphy Sarawak Oil Co. Ltd., a multinational oil and gas company, is involved in the exploration and production of oil and gas in Malaysia. We provide the highest quality in everything we do, and strongly believe in upholding our business virtue of professionalism, innovation, competence and credibility in order to be a successful organization.
These are critical positions dealing with many exciting and challenging projects. Successful candidates will have direct impact on the outcome of these projects and on the success of operations in one of the producing fields in the country.
In return, there are excellent career progression prospects for the right candidate and opportunities for professional growth.
SARAWAK GAS SUBSURFACE TEAM LEADER
– Responsible for maximizing the value of the Sarawak assets (SK Gas Project consisting of six fields) through implementation of the approved field development plans with optimization of well placement and production / injection targets.
– Oversight of all remodeling studies, reservoir and production modeling studies, final well path and location design, and reservoir surveillance activities.
– Manage all day to day activities for the SK Gas Project fields with the goal of maximizing value through effective hydrocarbon extraction.
– Oversee the production surveillance and diagnostic techniques that maximize well and reservoir performance, promoting application and implementation of best practices and enhance the existing production portfolio while working closely with the production operations department.
– Working closely with the other Head of Departments to insure that drilling completions and workovers achieve production goals and are implemented in a seamless manner.
– Liaison with PARTNER to insure the company’s interests, and operating objectives are achieved.
– Supervise the entire subsurface team associated with the SK Gas Project fields.
– Review and approve all reservoir engineering, geological modeling and petrophysical interpretation specifications, third party work programs and procedures for reservoir characterization.
– Input into annual reserves evaluation process.
– Provide management support information for the compilation of regular progress reports, project status, reserves and development option reviews.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Geology with minimum 2 years experience leading a multi-discipline subsurface team. Experience should include oversight of geological and reservoir modeling techniques along with a significant amount of time spent implementing and optimizing gas field management activities. An advanced technical or business degree is highly desired.
– Minimum of 15 years relevant experience with experience in multi-field gas development projects.
– Demonstrated experience in preparing production and reserves forecasts, management reports, financial and economic assessments.
– Experienced in reserves analysis based on volumetrics, decline analysis, material balance and reservoir simulation.
– Team Leader will be an intelligent, energetic, dedicated and driven individual.
– Must be an articulate, organized, disciplined individual with reputation for integrity and sound business judgment.
– Strong computing skills, knowledge in working with PETREL, ECLIPSE, Saphir, GAP-Prosper-MBAL and Microsoft Office.
– Fluent in English-written and spoken.
ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE (VEHICLES & FACILITIES)
– Responsible for assisting the Senior Admin Executive in providing office administrative support and services.
– Coordinate with contractor on car rental and services of company vehicles for Kuala Lumpur, Bintulu & Labuan offices.
– Coordinate with contractor on maintenance and servicing, repairs and breakdown services for company vehicles.
– Coordinate with contractor on pick up, transfer and support services for company vehicles.
– Upkeep the general periodical cleaning, maintenance and servicing of company vehicles.
– Verify and process all invoices for periodical payments.
– Liaise with JPJ, Puspakom, insurance company, police & relevant authorities on car related matters.
– Process monthly petrol billings, toll cards, smart cards and expenses claims for company vehicles.
– Coordinate with parking management on monthly parking requirements, invoicing and payments.
– Assist Senior Admin Executive on car and drivers requirements and support services.
– Assist in tender plan for car rental services. Work with procurement personnel on car rental contracts and requirements.
– Assist the Senior Admin Executive on office facilities requirements such as preventive maintenance, office asset maintenance and renovation.
– Coordinate and monitors office electrical equipment (FCU, CRAG, UPS and Leak Detection) servicing schedules with contractors.
– Inspect on site renovation works on weekends and after office hours.
– Coordinate and liaise with building management on office maintenance schedules such as power shutdown, AHU servicing and office common area upkeep.
– Administer and coordinate expat housing matters.
– Assist in office maintenance programs and services.
Qualifications & Experience & Requirements:
– Minimum of Diploma or Degree qualification.
– Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience, preferably from oil & gas industry.
– Able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
– Able to use Microsoft Office programs, i.e. MS Word, MS Excel and Lotus Notes.
DRILLING TECHNICIAN SUPERVISOR
– Supervise and monitor the duties of the Drilling Technicians.
– Supervise and monitor drilling technicians work performance for quarterly review with Drilling Services Team Leader.
– Develop invoice processing workflow and KPI to improve turnaround time.
– Focal point to liaise with Finance and Tax Departments to ensure that the Drilling Technicians complies with company’s finance requirements, and perform reporting functions as required.
– Monitor and track drilling contracts ACV usage.
– Manage work distribution for the Drilling Technicians.
– Interface with Shelf/Shallow Water and Deepwater Drilling Team members.
Qualification and Experience:
– Minimum qualification of Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or Finance.
– Minimum 5 years relevant experience with an oil and gas operator / Production Sharing Contractors in Malaysia in Accounts Payable or as a Buyer.
– Good Personal Computer skills are required (MS Excel, Word
Career growth and prospects
– Attractive remuneration package
– Family Medical coverage
– Cost of living allowance
– Retirement Plan
– International recognition
– Conducive environment
– Quality training.
We offer all these to permanent staff at Murphy Sarawak Oil Co., Ltd.
Interested applicants are invited to email their CV to Please Login or Register to apply this job online. Suitable qualified Malaysians are encouraged to apply the above vacant positions.
Please indicate position applied for as subject header in e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Closing date: 7 SEPTEMBER 2013.