Deleum Berhad Position due April 2013
Delum is a growing diversified Group of companies that has grown in the supply of specialist equipment and services to the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Power Generation Industries. We are headquartered in Kuala Lumpur with operating bases in Kemaman, Miri, Labuan, Kajang and Senawang. In line with our expansion program, we invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following positions:
(BANGSAR, KUALA LUMPUR VACANCY)
1. Cost Accountant
– Responsible for project accounting and all project related finance matters
– Assist and review project costing performed by business units
– Review project schedule provided by business units
– Analyse and ensure proper project recognition method in terms of revenue, cost, accruals, etc. in accordance with applicable accounting standards
– Monitor project status from finance perspective, example invoices issued to customers, invoices received from suppliers, collection and payments
– Guide accounts executive in proper project accounting and review and ensure appropriateness of entries captured in accounts prepared by accounts executive
– Liaise with auditors, tax agents in projects accounting
– Degree in Management Accountancy / Finance or professional qualification.
– A member of CIMA, MIA or any accounting professional qualifications
– A proven track record with management accountant experience is preferred
– Good analytical, problem solving and advance excel skills.
2. Manager/ Assistant Manager – Company Secretarial
– Prepare and attend to various corporate documents, announcements and disclosures; and forms in compliance with all regulations and requirements of the regulatory bodies
– Schedule and organise meetings of the board, board committees and shareholders.
– Manage a systematic document storage and responsible for safe keeping of statutory documents and records
– Keeping abreast with corporate secretarial developments and highlight to superior on new developments for compliance
– Manage application and renewal of business related licenses including Petronas, MOF and CIDB
– Professional Certificate (ICSA) or equivalent
– At least 6 years of working experience in company secretarial practice, preferably in a Public Listed Company. Detail Job