MANAGER (STRATEGY & ANALYSIS), GRADE E5
Unit : Strategy & Analysis
Station : Menara Sarawak Energy
Department : Planning & Strategy
Location : Kuching
Reference Code : 50163890
1. This position is an important member of SEB’s Planning & Strategy Division.
2. The responsibilities of the Manager, Strategy & Analysis are to:
– provide a centralized resource for financial analysis in the business (group and projects financial analysis and modelling and scenario analysis);
– perform group and projects valuation and analysis of business development opportunities;
– coordinate the capital allocation process;
– ensure the consistency & quality of financial analysis in SEB; and
– Undertake special projects as required.
1. Degree in Finance, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification;
2. Minimum 10-15 years experience in auditing or financial / management consultancy environment with working knowledge in financial modelling, and project or business valuation.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
1. A critical success factor of this position will be excellent technical skills in financial analysis; strong influencing and interpersonal skills; and the ability to work with a wide range of people across the business;
2. Competent to manage complex projects analysis with minimal supervision;
3. Very strong written and oral communication skills;
4. Strong leadership skills with the ability to think strategically and a demonstrated commitment to value based decision making;
5. Strong management capability including the ability to plan and schedule resources; manage and motivate a team;
6. A collaborative approach with the ability to build effective partnerships within own team and across the organisation and ability to operate within a cross functional team environment;
7. Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to work to deadlines, prioritise and run with multiple projects at any one time;
8. Strong business acumen & commercial background;
9. Problem solving and analytical skills;
10. A track record in delivering outcomes.
Search Results for "diamond-energy-sarawak"
MANAGER (STRATEGY & ANALYSIS), GRADE E5
Work at Swinburne Sarawak Campus 2014
Swinburne Sarawak, the only international branch campus of Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia offers its staff members an attractive remuneration package, including an education benefit to eligible staff members.
The Sarawak Campus seeks suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
ENGINEERING, ICT, and SCIENCE
a) Associate Professor – Civil Engineering
b) Senior Lecturer – Telecommunication and Network Engineering
c) Lecturer (PhD) – Chemical Engineering
d) Lecturer (PhD / Master) – Computing / Multimedia.
Applications are invited for academic positions at Associate Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer levels to take up teaching and research roles in Civil Engineering, Telecommunication and Network Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Computing / Multimedia. Candidate with a Professional Engineer status (Peng., Ceng. or CPEng.) is desirable and is an added advantage.
For Civil Engineering, teaching and research experience in Road/Traffic/Environmental is highly desirable.
For Telecommunication and Network Engineering, teaching and research experience in Wireless Communication, Communication Information Theory, Electronics and Telecommunication Systems, Wireless Sensor Network and Digital Electronic Design is highly desirable.
For Chemical Engineering, teaching and research experience in Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Process Heat Transfer, Transport Phenomena or Fluid and Particle Processes is highly desirable.
For Computing / Multimedia, teaching experience in advanced programming skills in C#, C++, and Java; and experience in Objective C would be an advantage. Candidate with research experience in Cloud Computing, specifically in knowledge management, green computing, and database implementation will also be considered.
LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION
Lecturer (Master) – English language (4 vacancies)
Successful applicants will be expected to prepare and deliver lectures, tutorials and workshops on English language and communication skills. A contribution to the Faculty’s program development, research, seminar series and any other assignments and services specified by the Faculty is also expected.
Two (2) vacancies are available in January 2014, while another two (2) are expected to be filled in July 2014.
HOW TO APPLY:
– The “How to Apply” section in our website indicates the steps you need to follow. Please download the Position Description document from our website for your reference.
– All applications must be submitted on or before 8 January 2014 unless indicated differently for positions as specified on our Careers webpage.
– All applications will be acknowledged and treated with the strictest confidence.
– For any enquiries on the positions advertised, please write to email@example.com
Tel: +60 82 41 5353
Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus
(formerly known as Swinburne University of Technology (Sarawak Campus)) Jalan Simpang Tiga, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
APPLICATION ENGINEER VACANCY @ Nalco Industrial Services (M) Sdn Bhd
Essential Expertise for Water, Energy and Air.
Nalco is an Ecolab company with 2013 net sales of $13.3 billion and more than 45,000 employees, Ecolab Inc.
(NYSE: ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that provide and protect clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. Ecolab delivers comprehensive programs and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets in more than 170 countries.
Ecolab is looking for an Application Engineer for our Water & Process Services Division in East
Malaysia. The Application Engineer will primarily be responsible for providing contractual services and
assist customers with problem solving support regarding their products /applications /solutions.
Company will provide adequate training and mentoring related to the job. Ability to learn and pickup
skills is expected.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide on-site field service (routine and troubleshooting servicing) and/or 24-hour over-the-phone or on-site assistance.
– Conduct site surveys, product/application/system audits, direction, training and motivation of support staff and ensure implementation of the Six Service Standards at all client sites.
– Provide technical support to customer on process improvement and optimization.
– Identify and provide value added services to customer.
– Sole account and relationship management for assigned accounts.
– Identify new business opportunities
– Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
– Degree in Chemical/environmental/mechanical engineering or similar discipline
– Exposure to Industrial experience during internship would be an added advantage
– Excellent communications and organization skills – fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin (Local dialect in Fu Chow preferable).
– Able to utilize company 4WD vehicle
– Possess valid driver’s license
– Results oriented
– Team player but can work independently
– Will be based in Bintulu, Sarawak.
– Willing to travel intensively to palm oil mills, other heavy & light industrial area within Sibu, Bintulu & Miri.
Curtin University, Sarawak Dean Vacancy for School of Business
BF PART OF CREATING A BETTER TOMORROW
DEAN, SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Curtin University, Sarawak Malaysia (Curtin Sarawak) is the largest offshore campus of Western Australia’s Curtin University, established in partnership with the Sarawak State Government and located in Miri, Malaysia, a city of over 300,000 people in northeastern Sarawak. The Curtin Sarawak campus currently has about 3,500 students and is going through an expansion phase that is expected to increase capacity to 5,000 students.
Curtin Sarawak invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to provide academic leadership in developing and managing the School of Business teaching and research programmes.
The appointment will be at Associate Professor / Professor level, dependent upon the candidate’s qualifications, teaching, industrial and research experience.
The successful candidate for this position will be reporting to the Deputy Pro Vice-Chancellor, Curtin Sarawak and will have direct supervision of five Heads of Department.
To assist the selection committee with the selection process, applicant must address all the criteria listed below. Each selection criterion must be addressed separately. Applicants are requested to provide evidence of their ability to meet each criterion, using examples of previous experience wherever possible. Detail Job
We’re making the world a better place. At AECOM, we’re driven to create, enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments. Our work has global impact, from developing transportation, energy and water systems to creating new buildings and communities. With our talented team of architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management professionals, we’re creating a bright future.
With more than 45,000 employees around the world, we bring together talented multidisciplinary teams that work globally to deliver locally. We are a trusted partner to our clients, and that partnership results in consistently outstanding solutions that impact thousands of lives in communities around the world. We believe that our core values are best seen in our actions, and strive to display integrity, excellence, safety and innovation in everything we do.
If you’re passionate about changing the world, create your future at AECOM. We are seeking innovative professionals for positions in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Johor, Penang and Sarawak.
AECOM’s team of environment specialists offers clients expertise in air quality, impact analysis and permitting, environmental health and safety management consulting/due diligence, remediation consulting/engineering and construction/ site restoration, specialty and emerging technologies, waste services and water and natural resources.
ESA (Environmental Site Assessment) – Senior/Junior REF: E0113
Assistant EIA Consultant REF: E0213
AECOM’s top tier professionals deliver comprehensive services in areas such as aviation, transit, freight rail, highways and bridges, planning, and ports and marine.
Bridge Engineering – Technical/Associate Director REF: T0113
Senior Bridge Engineer REF: T0213
Assistant Resident Engineer – QA/QC REF: T0313
Senior MX Engineer REF: T0413
Senior Drainage/Infrastructure Engineer REF: T0513
Junior Civil Engineer REF: T0613
Civil Drafter REF: T0713
WATER AND URBAN D ELOPMENT
We create comprehensive delivery solutions for water, wastewater and wet weather systems, desalination, water resources, water reuse, tunneling and community infrastructure through traditional and alternative delivery services such as program management and design-build.
Structural Engineering – Associate/Senior/Junior REF: W0113
Civil Engineering – Associate/Senior/Junior REF: W0213
KVMRT SITE SUPERVISION PROJECT
AECOM is providing construction engineering services for the MY Rapid Transit (MRT). The MRT will provide for the long-term transport needs of Klang Valley residents and in doing so, make Kuala Lumpur a world-class city. The elevated section in which AECOM is involved includes 12 stations and a depot in Sungai Buloh. The underground section in which AECOM is involved includes 4 stations. AECOM is recruiting the following construction professionals for the KVMRT project.
Senior Resident Engineer (Health and Safety) REF: K0113
Senior Resident Architect (Stations) REF: K0213
Resident Engineer (Temporary Works, Scaffolding) REF: K0313
Resident Geotechnical Engineer (Underground Section) REF: K0413
Resident Engineer (Viaducts, Stations) REF: 110513
Resident Engineer (Materials) REF: 110613
Assistant Resident Engineer (Viaducts, Stations) REF: K0713
Assistant Resident Engineer (MEP Stations) REF: 110813
Assistant Resident Engineer (Cranes and Equipment) REF: 110913
Senior Inspector of Works (Viaducts, Elevated Stations, Underground Stations, Tunnels) REF: K1013
PROGRAM, COST, CONSULTANCY
Our Program, Cost, Consultancy specialists deliver a comprehensive suite of construction consulting expertise, providing services that focus on reducing client risk, improving value and assuring outcomes on projects in all market sectors.
Quantity Surveying – Project Director/Associate/Senior REF: P0113
AECOM provides a full range of geotechnical services to serve clients in both public and private sectors. As one of the largest geotechnical consulting practice in the region, we provide services ranging from project management, feasibility studies, detailed design, contract administration and construction supervision for geotechnical works.
Geotechnical Engineering – Associate/Senior REF: G0113
AECOM provides building engineering services across all sectors of buildings and infrastructure projects, from initial concept to completion. Our building engineering specialists have expertise in Structural and Building Services Engineering, Fire Engineering, Acoustics, Facades, Energy, BIM, CFD, Sustainability, Due Diligence, Feasibility and Life Cycle Cost Analysis.
Mechanical Engineering – Associate/Senior/Junior REF: B0113
Electrical Engineering – Associate/Senior/Junior REF: B0213
M&E Draughtsman REF: B0313
Structural Engineering – Associate Director/Senior REF: B0413
C&S Resident Engineer REF: B0513
C&S Clerk of Works REF: B0613
AECOM employees around the world enjoy a wide range of benefits and competitive compensation packages. AECOM is much more than just a place to work. It’s a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. Come and grow with us because AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates, please email your CV to Please Login or Register to apply this job online. stating the Ref Code of the position applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information on AECOM, please visit our website at www.aecom.com.
University College of Technology Sarawak Positions
University College of Technology Sarawak (UCTS) is the culmination of the State of Sarawak’s vision and commitment in establishing a world-class institution of higher learning and research to spearhead the human capital development and innovation activities for the Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy (SCORE). Situated in Sibu, UCTS is committed to facilitating student access to an affordable world-class technical university education that nurtures creative and entrepreneurial leaders through a broad yet specialized education in business, management, science and technology.
UCTS invite aspiring candidates who are driven by excellence to fill up the positions below:-
MANAGER / SENIOR MANAGER (FINANCE) – 1 POSITION
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting or Professional Qualification (MICPA/ACCA/CIMA/CA/PA)
– Minimum 5 years relevant working experience and 2 years of supervisory experience
– Excellent problem solving, decision making, project management, communication and interpersonal skills required
– Must be committed to continuous process improvement and have demonstrated a record achievement in driving improved efficiency and effectiveness
– Strong, impactful presence to ensure effective communication and partnership with Management
– Ability to work independently, anticipate and react to frequently changing business climate
– Ability to work effectively cross-organizationally and cross culturally.
TECHNICIANS / SENIOR TECHNICIANS – 7 POSITIONS
A. School of Engineering and Technology. (for Civil Engineering, Electrical / Electronics Engineering Laboratory)
B. School of Foundation Studies. (for Chemistry and Physics Laboratory)
C. Information Technology Department. ( Computer Systems, IT Infrastructure & Networking )
D. Security & Maintenance Department. (Electrical, Mechanical)
– Candidates must possess a recognised Diploma in relevant Engineering / Technology fields such as Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical, Mechatronics, etc.
– Must be committed, well-organized and meticulous.
– Good communication skills, able to work independently and as part of a team, desire to excel and a positive attitude. Detail Job
CURTIN SARAWAK BE PART OF CREATING A BETTER TOMORROW
DEAN, SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE
Curtin University, Sarawak Malaysia (Curtin Sarawak) is the largest offshore campus of Western Australia’s Curtin University,established in partnership with the Sarawak State Government and located in Miri, Malaysia, a city of over 300,000 people in northeastern Sarawak. The Curtin Sarawak campus currently has about 3,500 students and is going through an expansion phase that is expected to increase capacity to 5,000 students.
Curtin Sarawak invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to provide academic leadership in developing and managing its School of Engineering and Science’s teaching and research programmes.
The appointment will be at Associate Professor/Professor level, depending on the candidate’s qualifications and teaching, industrial and research experience.
The successful candidate will report to the Deputy Pro Vice-Chancellor, Curtin Sarawak and will have direct supervision of six Heads of Department.
To assist the selection committee with the selection process, applicants must address all the criteria listed below. Each selection criterion must be addressed separately. Applicants are requested to provide evidence of their ability to meet each criterion, using examples of previous experience wherever possible.
1. Possession of a relevant doctorate and a record of excellence in teaching and research.
2. Strong leadership and management skills consistent with the duties of a Dean of School, including the management of staff performance.
3. Effectiveness in formal and informal interaction and communication with students, University staff and external stakeholders (the professions, industries and the wider community).
4. Ability to develop a budgetary framework aligned to University strategic planning and operational initiatives, which capitalise on a robust staff profile.
5. Ability to develop the capacity of the School to provide postgraduate courses in Engineering and to respond to market demands for undergraduate courses.
6. Ability to contribute to the overall strategic directions of the University by developing centres of research and a culture of best practice in teaching. Detail Job
Murphy Sarawak Oil Co. Ltd., a multinational oil and gas company, is involved in the exploration and production of oil and gas in Malaysia. We provide the highest quality in everything we do, and strongly believe in upholding our business virtue of professionalism, innovation, competence and credibility in order to be a successful organization.
These are critical positions dealing with many exciting and challenging projects. Successful candidates will have direct impact on the outcome of these projects and on the success of operations in one of the producing fields in the country.
In return, there are excellent career progression prospects for the right candidate and opportunities for professional growth.
SARAWAK GAS SUBSURFACE TEAM LEADER
– Responsible for maximizing the value of the Sarawak assets (SK Gas Project consisting of six fields) through implementation of the approved field development plans with optimization of well placement and production / injection targets.
– Oversight of all remodeling studies, reservoir and production modeling studies, final well path and location design, and reservoir surveillance activities.
– Manage all day to day activities for the SK Gas Project fields with the goal of maximizing value through effective hydrocarbon extraction.
– Oversee the production surveillance and diagnostic techniques that maximize well and reservoir performance, promoting application and implementation of best practices and enhance the existing production portfolio while working closely with the production operations department.
– Working closely with the other Head of Departments to insure that drilling completions and workovers achieve production goals and are implemented in a seamless manner.
– Liaison with PARTNER to insure the company’s interests, and operating objectives are achieved.
– Supervise the entire subsurface team associated with the SK Gas Project fields.
– Review and approve all reservoir engineering, geological modeling and petrophysical interpretation specifications, third party work programs and procedures for reservoir characterization.
– Input into annual reserves evaluation process.
– Provide management support information for the compilation of regular progress reports, project status, reserves and development option reviews.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Geology with minimum 2 years experience leading a multi-discipline subsurface team. Experience should include oversight of geological and reservoir modeling techniques along with a significant amount of time spent implementing and optimizing gas field management activities. An advanced technical or business degree is highly desired.
– Minimum of 15 years relevant experience with experience in multi-field gas development projects.
– Demonstrated experience in preparing production and reserves forecasts, management reports, financial and economic assessments.
– Experienced in reserves analysis based on volumetrics, decline analysis, material balance and reservoir simulation.
– Team Leader will be an intelligent, energetic, dedicated and driven individual.
– Must be an articulate, organized, disciplined individual with reputation for integrity and sound business judgment.
– Strong computing skills, knowledge in working with PETREL, ECLIPSE, Saphir, GAP-Prosper-MBAL and Microsoft Office.
– Fluent in English-written and spoken.
ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE (VEHICLES & FACILITIES)
– Responsible for assisting the Senior Admin Executive in providing office administrative support and services.
– Coordinate with contractor on car rental and services of company vehicles for Kuala Lumpur, Bintulu & Labuan offices.
– Coordinate with contractor on maintenance and servicing, repairs and breakdown services for company vehicles.
– Coordinate with contractor on pick up, transfer and support services for company vehicles.
– Upkeep the general periodical cleaning, maintenance and servicing of company vehicles.
– Verify and process all invoices for periodical payments.
– Liaise with JPJ, Puspakom, insurance company, police & relevant authorities on car related matters.
– Process monthly petrol billings, toll cards, smart cards and expenses claims for company vehicles.
– Coordinate with parking management on monthly parking requirements, invoicing and payments.
– Assist Senior Admin Executive on car and drivers requirements and support services.
– Assist in tender plan for car rental services. Work with procurement personnel on car rental contracts and requirements.
– Assist the Senior Admin Executive on office facilities requirements such as preventive maintenance, office asset maintenance and renovation.
– Coordinate and monitors office electrical equipment (FCU, CRAG, UPS and Leak Detection) servicing schedules with contractors.
– Inspect on site renovation works on weekends and after office hours.
– Coordinate and liaise with building management on office maintenance schedules such as power shutdown, AHU servicing and office common area upkeep.
– Administer and coordinate expat housing matters.
– Assist in office maintenance programs and services.
Qualifications & Experience & Requirements:
– Minimum of Diploma or Degree qualification.
– Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience, preferably from oil & gas industry.
– Able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
– Able to use Microsoft Office programs, i.e. MS Word, MS Excel and Lotus Notes.
DRILLING TECHNICIAN SUPERVISOR
– Supervise and monitor the duties of the Drilling Technicians.
– Supervise and monitor drilling technicians work performance for quarterly review with Drilling Services Team Leader.
– Develop invoice processing workflow and KPI to improve turnaround time.
– Focal point to liaise with Finance and Tax Departments to ensure that the Drilling Technicians complies with company’s finance requirements, and perform reporting functions as required.
– Monitor and track drilling contracts ACV usage.
– Manage work distribution for the Drilling Technicians.
– Interface with Shelf/Shallow Water and Deepwater Drilling Team members.
Qualification and Experience:
– Minimum qualification of Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or Finance.
– Minimum 5 years relevant experience with an oil and gas operator / Production Sharing Contractors in Malaysia in Accounts Payable or as a Buyer.
– Good Personal Computer skills are required (MS Excel, Word
Career growth and prospects
– Attractive remuneration package
– Family Medical coverage
– Cost of living allowance
– Retirement Plan
– International recognition
– Conducive environment
– Quality training.
We offer all these to permanent staff at Murphy Sarawak Oil Co., Ltd.
Interested applicants are invited to email their CV to Please Login or Register to apply this job online. Suitable qualified Malaysians are encouraged to apply the above vacant positions.
Please indicate position applied for as subject header in e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Closing date: 7 SEPTEMBER 2013.
SMART GLOVE CORPORATION 403570-D
Position Title : CENTRAL PLANNING MANAGER
– Develop and manage the Master Production Scheduling (MPS) for semi-finished & finished goods, balancing supply capability against demand requirement to ensure product availability with optimized inventory level.
– Liaise with Customer Service/Sales on sales forecasting process, providing visibility of mid-term to long term planning to enable decisive decision making.
– Liaise with Customer Service, Procurement and Production team on the day to day production planning and scheduling activities to ensure delivery performance are met, with increase throughput through efficient planning, variation reduction and scheduling strategies.
– Work with inter-department to over-come challenges in scheduling and improve On-Time-In-Full (OTIF) Delivery to customer.
– Implementation of Lean manufacturing as the fundamental to production; plan production through Lean deployment (materials planning, level loading and flow through production planning).
– Degree in Business Admin/Production/Manufacturing/Supply Chain
– Having Certification in Production and Inventory Management (APICS) would be added advantage
– Good knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics Management concepts.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in Master Planning or Supply Chain Management functions.
Position Title : LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT PROJECT LEADER
– Lead the Lean Six Sigma strategy, focusing on continuous improvement (CI) and Lean Six Sigma projects. Be the Lean Six Sigma process expert.
– Train, coach, and mentor Lean Six Sigma Kaizen Leaders & practitioners in the application of tools and techniques for process improvement.
– Work cross-functionally between to resolve quality issues and drive long-term quality improvements.
– Work with customers & customer-representatives to gain real-time “Voice of Customer” (VOC). Become a strong advocate for the customer.
– Drive continuous improvement processes and procedures, to include Root Cause Analysis (RCAs), and audit effectiveness of corrective and
preventive actions (CAPA). Perform duties as an internal quality auditor and RCA leader.
– Responsible for working across the organization to identify and prioritise continuous improvement opportunities and initiatives through the analysis and evaluation of performance data from business value streams. Detail Job
Curtin University, Sarawak Malaysia (Curtin Sarawak) is the Malaysian offshore campus of Curtin University, Western Australia, established in partnership with the Sarawak State Government. Curtin Sarawak offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses identical to those offered at its parent campus in Perth, as well as courses at pre-university level that feed directly into its undergraduate programmes. Currently, Curtin Sarawak has some 3,500 students from over 40 countries studying in a truly international and cross-cultural environment and, in accordance with Curtin’s reputation for excellence, staff members are recruited internationally and are of the highest calibre.
In line with the continued expansion of our campus, we are inviting suitably qualified applicants to fill the following positions:
Internal Audit Manager
The Job: The appointee will be responsible to conduct an objective and independent appraisal of all the University’s activities, financial and otherwise. The incumbent will also plan and execute various financial, compliance, and operational audits in accordance with accepted professional standards.
– Possess a degree in accounting or related field and professional certification with at least three (3) years of experience in auditing with two (2) years at managerial level;
– In-depth knowledge of international internal auditing standards and ability to apply such knowledge to a variety of auditing assignments;
– Strong analytical and leadership qualities with high degree of technical competence;
– Dedicated, result-orientated, positive attitude and ability to deliver under pressure;
– Demonstrated good communication and report writing skills;
– Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with staff at all levels.
System and Network Engineer
The Job: The appointee will be responsible to administer, deploy, provide and upgrade appropriate network infrastructure for LAN/WAN, switch, firewall, wireless, server, system backup and support the telecommunications.
Selection Criteria :
– Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Network Communications;
– Preferred skills : Cisco CCNA certification; experienced in Cisco network device configuration such as switch, router and firewall would have an added advantage;
– Minimum 3-5 years of direct experience in networking, it is mandatory to possess both operations and vendor/project management;
– Flexible, self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure in an International and culturally diverse organization.
– Experience in administering LINUX System, Windows server, Email and Proxy server.
– Experienced in diagnosing network problems and maintaining network security.
– Proven to have good troubleshooting knowledge in Microsoft server such as AD, DHCP and DNS.
– Strategic thinker with a positive attitude, initiative, proactive personality, able to work in a fast-paced environment and have good analytical skills.
– Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills; verbal and written in English.
Senior Lecturers and Lecturers
– At least 2 year(s) of teaching experience at under and/or post-graduate levels. Advanced knowledge in two or more of the following subjects: Public Relations Principles and Strategy; Corporate Communication; Public Relations Consultancy; International and Cross-Cultural Public Relations; Image Management; Publicity and Promotions; Media Relations; Event Management and Communication in Business.
– Areas of expertise; Database systems, computer interface design, microcomputer, embedded software engineering, and embedded system engineering.
– Areas of expertise: Drilling Engineering, Production Technology and Petroleum Economics units.
– Areas of expertise; Process System Engineering, Process Modeling & Simulation.
A successful applicant will be expected to make a significant contribution to the research and education strengths of the School based on his/her expertise. The role involves undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision, as well as mentoring early career researchers.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the organization and delivery of teaching materials and assessment plans;
conducting lectures and tutorials; coordination and management of units, providing continuous feedback to students; academic counseling of students; and participation in staff development activities.
The appointment will be made at a level appropriate to the successful applicant’s academic qualifications, teaching and learning experience, and verifiable track record in the areas of Research & Development and industrial collaboration.
Expected to have a growing profile in Teaching, Research and Service/Leadership and likely to co-ordinate or lead the work of other staff. Must have a doctoral degree.
– Proven ability to deliver high quality teaching across a range of modes and levels with evidence of ongoing reflective improvement and successful curriculum innovation
– Contributions normally expected at undergraduate, honours and/or postgraduate levels
– Responsibility for preparation and delivery of substantial components of courses/units in collaboration with other colleagues as appropriate
– Contributions to the effective supervision of honours and/or Masters level coursework students where appropriate Research.
– An emerging record of research outputs/creative works in refereed journals/outlets consistent with the discipline norms
– Involvement in research grant applications
– Involvement in supervision of HDR students as co or associate supervisor
Leadership and Service
– Efficient management of internal service roles
– Significant contributions to the discipline/profession and community engagement.
Expected to have an established record of achievement in teaching, research, and service with a doctoral degree.
Significant and strategically relevant contributions, at School and/or Department level(s), to curriculum development (where relevant and possible) and pedagogical innovation Research.
– Evidence of quality and impact of outputs including, where appropriate, journal ranking, citation indices, patents awarded,
reputation and standing of publishing house or other outlets, independent reviews from distinguished scholars or critics.
– A record of obtaining research income including nationally competitive research grants, industry grants or fellowships
– Active and effective record of principal supervision of HDR students
Leadership and Service
– Efficient and effective performance in an appropriate range of higher-level internal duties and responsibilities
– Develop and exercise leadership including, for example, of a research group, a collaborative network, or a School/Department -wide initiative etc.
To assist the selection committee with the selection process, applicants must address all the relevant criteria listed in the Selection Criteria. Each selection criteria must be addressed separately. Applicants are requested to provide evidence of their ability to meet each criterion, using examples of previous experience wherever possible.
For furtherinformation on the positions, kindly refer to our website (www.curtin.edu.my/jobs@curtin) For write-in application, please forward your applications to:
Staffing Management Section,
Curtin University, Sarawak Malaysia CDT 250, 98009 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia or e-mail us at
Please Login or Register to apply this job online.
(only shortlisted candidates will be notified)