Singapore DHL Jobs as Internal Auditor (Finance & IT)
BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU DO.
JUST WORK FOR DHL
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
INTERNAL AUDITOR – FINANCE & COMPLIANCE AUDIT
The Internal Auditor is responsible for conducting internal audit assignments in the region as well as presenting audit issues and recommendations to the Senior Management. You will also plan and conduct process-oriented financial, compliance and operational audits within the Asia Pacific region, as well as provide the country management with cost-effective recommendations to mitigate business risks and strengthen internal controls.
Qualifications and skills:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or qualified Accounting certification such as CA, ACCA, CPA, CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), etc will be an added advantage.
– Minimum 3 years of auditing experience in any of the Big Four public accounting firms or performing internal audit in multinational companies
– Experience in compliance auditing will be an added advantage.
INTERNAL AUDITOR – IT
The Internal Auditor IT is responsible for performing internal audits on IT processes, IT infrastructure, information systems and projects, covering every business division in the Asia-Pacific region.
Qualifications and skills:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems. CISA (Certified information Systems Auditor) qualification will be an added advantage
– Minimum 3 years of auditing experience in any of the Big Four public accounting firms or performing internal audit. Related experience in IT Security and IT Risk Management will be considered
– Familiar with IT standards and guidelines e.g. COBIT, ITIL and ISO17799
– Good technical understanding of the IT operating environment from a controls perspective.
– Fluent in English and at least one other Asian language, preferably Mandarin, so as to liaise with Mandarin speaking business partners
– Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation, analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to explain technical issues to non-specialists.
– Good team player
– High degree of integrity and personal responsibility
– Culturally open and able to work well within a multi-cultural team
– Willingness to travel within the Asia Pacific & MENA regions. Travel is required 65% of the time
– Vacancy based in Singapore.
The successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package and rewarding career in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
To apply, please email your detailed resume stating current & expected salary by 21 December 2013 to Please Login or Register to apply this job online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.