Phillip Wain Fitness & Beauty Positions @ Bukit D’sara
Human Resource Manager / Assistant Manager
– Responsible for staffing payroll system
– Responsible for staff recruitment and interview process
– In charge of implementation of HR policies, procedure and process
– Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Human Resource
– Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
– Knowledge in Employment Laws and Regulations
– Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
– Competent with Microsoft applications i.e. Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Female preferably with pleasant personality, self- motivated and team work.
– Directing and manage a team of fitness staff
– Providing on-floor sales training, coaching and team building activities
– Working closely with the sales & operation teams to maintain high level of customer service standard
– To ensure service areas, equipment and supplies in tip top condition
– Monitoring closely on the new development of fitness technology and make relevant suggestions to the Management
– Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in fitness industry
– Experienced in communicating physiology principles as related to all-rounded fitness programs
– Good inter-personal and communication skill
– Female preferably with good command of English.
Interested candidates please email or call to:
Email: Please Login or Register to apply this job online.
Tel : 03-2092 2200
#Level 1-2 & 2-3, Millennium Tower,
8 Jalan Damanlela, Bukit D’sara 50490 K.L.