We are a joint-venture company between PC JDA Ltd. and Hess Oil Company of Thailand Ltd. Co., engaged in gas production in Block A-18 of the Joint Development Area administered by the Malaysian-Thailand Joint Authority (MTJA). The block is located approximately 150 km NE of Kota Bharu in approximately 60m of water. The facilities include central gas processing facilities at Cakerawala Production platform, a riser platform, a bridge-linked wellhead platform and a number of remote wellhead platforms (WHPs).
Carigali Hess is in the early stage of project development to install a BOOSTER COMPRESSION PLATFORM, to be bridge-linked to the existing central processing facilities to help improve gas reserve recovery for sustainable gas production, and is expected to be ready to operate in 2015. In addition to the BOOSTER COMPRESSION PLATFORM, Carigali Hess is currently progressing with the development of several WELLHEAD PLATFORMS that will contribute to the overall increase of our gas production.
Our long term projection sees a place for talented individuals committed to growth and development in a secure environment. If you’re suitably qualified, experienced and self-motivated and seek opportunities in a development focused organization, we invite you to join us.
PRINCIPAL DRIWNG ENGINEER
Implement drilling engineering expertise to assist the drilling and completion engineers in their well planning work.
- Lead drilling and completion Field Development planning activities.
- Responsible for implementing, maintaining and optimizing the technical control framework for all drilling and completion activities.
- Responsible for building good relationships with “customers”, in order to properly understand their requirements and respond with well-developed proposals and options to help them select the most appropriate solution.
- Key organizational interfaces are with Subsurface, Projects and Operations.
- Education preferably at degree level in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 15 years operational and engineering experience within drilling and completions, of which at least 5 years in a senior engineering position.
- Preferably experience with Jack Up, Semi-submersible, ERD and HPHT, H2S.
- Practical experience in coaching, developing and training junior national staff.
- Previous experience of coordinating approval of drilling, completion, intervention and well stimulation programmes in a well examination role.
SAFETY HEALTH OFFICER DRILLING / WELL SERVICES (ROTATION BASIS)
- Provide onsite HSE support to offshore OIMs and Supervisors of drilling rigs or well intervention crews to help ensure a safe working environment. Deliver planned HSE programmes.
- Train work crews in safe working behaviour. Monitor and analyse programmes performance. Investigate and report incidents.
- Relevant education preferably to degree level. 10 years in related experience, including at least 3 years in offshore drilling and/or workover roles