Jawatan Kosong KFC Mac 2013
REWARDS & BENEFITS
– Starting salary is based on qualification and experience
– Career advancement opportunities
– Attractive incentive program
– Comprehensive training to improve quality of work
– Free meals during working hours
– Medical and insurance coverage
WALK IN INTERVIEW
FOR ARMT POSITION:
CONTACT : Mr. Farieg – 019 2779 187
VENUE : KFC Kelana Jaya (4th Mar 2013)
KFC SS 15, Subang (5th Mar 2013)
KFC Taman Pertama Cheras (6th Mar 2013)
TIME : 10.00 am – 6.00pm
FOR CREW AND RIDER POSITIONS:
CONTACT : En. Nazlin – 019 2215 702 and Amran ó 019 2767 856
DAY : Monday – Friday
TIME : 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
BRIGING SOGOOD TO LIFE
At KFC, we always believe in satisfaction and how to make things so good; for both customers and crew. If you can lead others with a caring attitude to help make life feel so good, then we are interested in you. Come chat with us and start a bright future filled with opportunities today.
1. Assistant Restaurant Manager Trainee (ARMT)
– 21-35 years old and posses Diploma/Degree in any fields. SPM/STPM candidates with 3 years working experience will be considered.
– Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia with ability to communicate to all levels of staff.
– Those who have delivery experience in relevant fields are encourage to apply.
– 18 years old and above.
– Minimum SPM or with relevant working experience.
– Posses motorcycle license (rider only).