Central Palm Oil Jobs 2014 in Simpang, Taiping
We are a subsidiary company of a public listed company located in Simpang, Taiping.
Our company is principally engaged in production and sale of crude palm oil, palm kernel and other related products.
In line with our Company’s continued progress and expansion, we are looking for suitable candidates to join us:
ASSISTANT MILL ENGINEER
- Preferably with experience in palm oil operations.
- Required language(s): B. Malaysia and / or English.
- Preferably with Mechanical / Electrical Engineering knowledge
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Responsibilities involve operations, safety and maintenance & other duties as assigned by management
- Monitor production parameter to ensure lowest oil loss
- Monitor / ensure quality of finished products as per requirements
- Coordinate and supervise mill maintenance
- Ensure production is carried out in accordance with Government’s regulations
- Min 1 year experience in purchasing and computer literate
- Able to communicate and write in English & B. Malaysia.
- Receive & confirm purchase requisitions (PR) from store
- Request quotations & carry out price comparison/ negotiation
- Source for suppliers if necessary
- Issue purchase order & follow up on delivery schedules
- Make sure all invoices are received by month-end for all goods received during the month
- Coordinate with accounts department for payment issue.
- Preferably with experience in palm oil mill operations.
- Boilerman Grade 1 or 2 certificate is required
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and/or English.
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail their updated resume stating current and expected salary to:-
CENTRAL PALM OIL MILL SDN BHD (850345-W)
78KM, Jalan Raya Ipoh – Butterworth
34700 Simpang, Perak Darul Ridzuan
Tel: 05-891 3535 / 891 5536
Fax: 05-891 5534
Email: Please Login or Register to apply this job online.