Jawatan Kosong Akhir Tahun BASF PETRONAS Chemicals
BASF PETRONAS Chemicals Sdn Bhd is a RM3.4 billion joint venture that combines the innovative strengths and capabilities of two well-established companies – BASF SE of Germany (60%) and Malaysia’s very own PETRONAS (40%). This ‘verbund’ (integrated) chemical production facility sited in Gebeng, Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur is the first such facility for BASF in Asia Pacific, manufacturing acrylic monomers, oxo products and butanediol.
With our ‘verbund’ chemical production operations, we are integrating top minds to exploit the most exciting opportunities in the industry. If you have what it takes, join us at BASF PETRONAS Chemicals, where talented achievers are driving our outstanding performance as a global player in the chemical industry.
Senior Manager (Seed) – Production
What you can expect…
– Report to General Manager Operation Acrylic Monomers
– Manage and further develop the teams to ensure established policies and procedure are implemented efficiently and effectively in line with the Company’s Strategic Roadmap
– Responsible and accountable for safe, reliable and cost efficient operations and production of our people and production complex
– Proactively plan, develop and implement contingency plans to prevent or mitigate possible risks and incidents that can incapacitate the Company
– Continuously raise the bar by striving for improvement and innovation in the relevant areas of responsibility which includes process efficiency of team and production complex and its assets.
– Responsible and accountable for compliance with the Company’s Responsible Care Management System (RCMS).