Jawatan Kosong Akhir Tahun Pantai Hospital Manjung
Pantai Hospital Manjung is strategically located at the head of the up and coming Manjung township. PHM opens its doors with 60 beds and a spectrum of essential specialities catered to suit the healthcare needs of the Manjung community. PHM is the 12th and latest hospital under the Pantai and Gleneagles brand of hospitals.
The Pantai Group has and always will be at the forefront in delivering quality healthcare and continues to deliver the one quality our patients value most – we care. Caring from the Heart. Join us today.
PANTAI HOSPITAL MANJUNG
– General Physician
All Specialists and Consultants must possess:
– Relevant post graduate qualification with minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Consultant in the above disciplines
– Valid Annual Practising Certificate.
– Registered with the Malaysian Medical Council
– Registered with the National Specialist Register.
– Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
– Registered with the Malaysia Pharmacy Board
– Minimum 4 years’ experience in a hospital
pharmacy will be an added advantage
– Good communication skills and possess knowledge of principles & processes for providing customer and personal services.
– Good interpersonal skills, active listening abilities and able to talk to others to convey information effectively.
– Able to manage demands in a fast-paced pharmacy in an accurate, efficient, calm and pleasant manner.
– Responsible for the efficient management of the EF and ensure safe practice in the delivery of care to all outpatients in the department
– Word under the direction of the Nursing Supervisor and the Medical Officer and within the guidelines of the hospital policies and procedures.
– SPM qualification.
– At least 2 years’ driving experience.
– Have basic knowledge of Paramedic (Basic Life Support).
– Possess class D driving licence.
Non – Medical
Executive, Public Relations & Marketing
– Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Management or its equivalent
– At least 3 years’ working experience in a related field
– Proficiency in English, both written and verbal
– Experience in the healthcare or hospitality industry/product of service will be an added advantage
– Out-going personality with good communication and interpersonal skills, pro-active on the job and able to work independently.
Executive, Medical Records
– Responsible for organising and managing the entire Medical Records Services
– Degree/Diploma in Health Information Management or Health Administration
– Minimum 4 years’ experience in a related field
– Good communication skills, both written and spoken
– Good interpersonal skills
– Certified ICD coder will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates please forward by post or e-mail, a detailed resume stating qualifications, contact details and necessary copies of certificates and documentation to the following address before 31 December 2013.
Chief Operating Officer
Pantai Hospital Manjung
Jalan PPMP 1, Pusat Perniagaan, 32040 Seri Manjung
Email: Please Login or Register to apply this job online.