Future Prelude Sdn Bhd is an integrated oleochemical company specialising in the production of several oleochemical products and biodiesel using sustainable palm oil as feedstock. The company has its plant and office facilities located strategically at Pulau Indah, Westport in Selangor.
– Preventive Maintenance
– Daily maintenance
– Maintenance Workshop Management
– Spare part management
– Maintenance budget development and cost management
– To assist in the training and development of new and trainee maintenance technicians as required.
– To ensure safety awareness in maintenance team
– Report to Chief Maintenance Engineer.
– Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineering.
– Minimum 2 years experience in maintenance, process design and project engineering.
– Knowledge of OSHA, DOE, Time and Method study, Critical Path Method and Project Management Methodology is preferable.
– Experience in petrochemical/chemical/oleo-chemical plant operation, wastewater treatment plant system, steam boiler system, cooling tower system, air compressor system, liquid nitrogen system is advantageous.
– Strong analytical capabilities, initiative, creative, independent with leadership qualities and able to work under pressure in a challenging environment.
– Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to apply with detailed resume and send to the following address not later than 18 October 2013.
The HR Manager
Future Prelude Sdn Bhd
11 Jalan Sungai Pinang 5/17,
KS1, Taman Perindustrian Pulau Indah Fasa 2,
42920 Pelabuhan Kiang, Selangor.
Or email to: Please Login or Register to apply this job online.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.