– Full scholarship from Pre-University/Foundation studies up to degree level at local and overseas institutions (tuition fees, laptop, accommodation and living allowance).
– Career Preparatory Suite (internships, business assignments, Presentation Impact and Effective Communication programmes).
– Employment with Maybank after studies.
– Minimum 6 As in SPM or equivalent.
– Total annual household income of not more than RM120,000.
– Leadership experience in co-curricular activities.
– Individuals with high energy who seek a challenging and rewarding career upon graduation.
– Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organisations or foundations.
Field of Studies:
Engineering, IT, Information Systems, Mathematics, Shariah, Fiqh, LLB Shariah, Islamic Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Business, Business Admin, Commerce, Economics, Human Resource Management, International Relations, Law, Organisational/Social Psychology, Sales, Marketing , Statistics & Operational Research. Detail Job