Over the last three decades, DRB-HICOM Group has evolved to emerge as one of the important engines of growth for the nation with the strength of more than 54,000 people.
DRB-HICOM Group’s businesses span across three core sectors, namely Automotive; Services; and Property, Asset and Construction.This enables us to actively create synergies as we form strategic alliances with respectable global brands.
At DRB-HICOM, our growth and expansion plans have always been in tandem with creating mobility and employability for talents and leaders, offering them the unique possibility of acquiring varied work experience across a portfolio of diversified businesses.
In line with our expansion, DRB-HICOM Group provides opportunities for dynamic talents with the tenacity to take on challenges and drive performance, to excel and forge ahead in their careers. Hence, we invite dynamic individuals, to be part of our diversity, shared culture and unified purpose.
FINANCIAL SERVICES & TREASURY
- Responsible for full set of accounts to ensure data accuracy and timeliness for management report.
- Appreciation of deferred tax computations as well as current accounting standards.
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance/ CIMA/ ACCA/ LCCI or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in any industries.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)
HEAD OF FINANCE
(Senior Manager / Manager) (Operating Companies)
- Lead & manage the Financial Services & Treasury functions of the Operating Companies, which include timely preparation of Financial Statements, fund raising activities, taxation matters, management accounting, audit & regulatory compliance.
- Undertake strategic planning, preparation of Annual Management Plan and assessment of risk profile as well as variance analysis to track actual vs budgeted performance and undertake / propose remedial actions.
- Degree or master’s degree at an accredited college or university with recognized CPA/ CIMA/ ACCA with MIA membership.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years’experience in accounting and finance functions in similar capacity with management experience.
(Finance / Non Finance)
- On-the-job-training in various capacities and exposure on daily operational flow and to acquire knowledge on practice and procedures in respective areas.
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent in any discipline, minimum CGPA 3.3.
- Ability to multitask and resourceful..
- Willing to drive the extra miles. Detail Job