Dig-Cast Construction Jobs August 2013
We are a rapid expanding construction company (CIDB G7) and would like to invite you to join us as:
QUANTITY SURVEYORS / SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYORS
- Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in construction industry.
- Well versed in project tender and coordination, quantity taking off and variation order.
- Preparation of pre & post contract work.
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER / PROJECT ENGINEER
- Degree in Civil / Building Engineering or Construction/Building Management.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in construction industry.
- To take the lead, plan, monitor site activities, manpower, machineries and coordination of works at site.
- Familiarity in Architectural Works will be an added advantage.
- Able to use Microsoft Project for Scheduling and AutoCAD for drawing purposes.
- Able to prepare method statements.
- Able to liaise with consultants and stake holders effectively in writing and / or other methods.
- To start immediately.
- Must be willing to travel. Detail Job